The “U” Decoy Diagram
The “U” is one of the most popular and effective ways to setup Canadian goose decoys. This decoy setup technique funnels geese into the opening of the “U”. This is a great method to use when you have a strong wind coming consistently from one direction.
For beginning goose hunters I would recommend starting with this spread type. Visualizing a “U” in your mind should be pretty easy as you place your decoys out in the field.
The “U” Benefits:
- Easy Decoy Setup to Learn for Beginners
- Effective When Wind Direction is Consistent
- Funnels Geese to Provide “in your face” shooting
- Great for a Single Hunter
- Can Be Setup With as Few as 12-18 Decoys
Want 3 More Free Decoy Diagrams?
Click Here to get the “Paw Print”, “Standing Crops” and The “U”.